Thursday, May 21, 2020

Democrats are Flipping out, for good reason

I never though this would happen.  I was born in a democrat family, I voted democrat in the last 7 elections, but I despise what the democratic party has become.  And, what bothers me even more... friends and people I know that have swallowed what the democratic party is peddling - hook an sinker.  Pelosi makes a stupid statement, it's great because she is a democrat.  Trump says something silly, OMG the world is making fun of us...  People, wake up!  Trump is a buffoon, he says stupid things, bu he delivered on his promises he made when he was running for office.  Please, before you criticize take a look at the democrat creatures of the of the DC swamp!!

Dems think that they can use the COVID-19 pandemic to shut down America,  make every American depend on the government for their survival, reach the zenith of "we know best what's good for you", you are stupid and can't think for yourself, we are the democrat elite.  We need to take care of you, if you are going to survive.

Sad, but true, they are pulling a fast one and you are falling for it.  Quick test,.. say 3 positive things about each of these democrats that you think represent you and your beliefs...  I bet you I can mention 3 proven, horrible things for each one you mention!!  Let's try it.

Pelosi
Schumer
AOC
Abrams
Obama
Biden
Kamala
Ilhan

it's petty, I know, but these images seriously summarize the feeling towards dems in this country today, and rightly so...  Give it up dems, you are the slow ones!!




No comments: